Short Film Pop-Up Contest
PHLAFF’s Short Film Pop-Up Contest will choose select films to appear in at least two of our festival programs. This is the chance for emerging filmmakers to showcase their work at PHLAFF, complementing the other segments of our program that are curated. Short films must be 20 minutes or less, and must fall under the following categories:
Short Film Pop-Up Contest submissions for the 2017 festival weekend are closed. We are now accepting submissions for year-round programming.
Rules & Guidelines
For entry rules and information on how to submit your film, please visit our Film Freeway page.
2017 FESTIVAL WEEKEND Key Dates
- January 30, 2017 – Submissions Open
- February 28, 2017 – Earlybird Deadline
- April 1, 2017 – Regular Deadline
- April 28, 2017 – Winners Announced
- June 2–4, 2017 – Festival Dates